Tuesday, October 27, 2009

BBADM3 Project Groups

Hi Guys

One of the things I wanted to sort out this morning was the project
groups and blogs. With your help we can still get this done today.

Please
Form a project group
Start a group blog
Email me the full names of all the people on the group and the URL of
the blog

If you are having problems with the group blog please email me and I
will try to track you down in the last 5 mins of a lab class today.
Unless you are in the group that has a second class today , in which
case we can sort it out after that class.

Thanks

Colin M

Colin Manning, Dept. of Computing
Cork Institute of Technology, Ireland

1 comment:

Laura Hickey said...

Hi colin

Im laura hickey im in your web application class. I was out from college on the 19th and 20th of oct 2009 and i missed the test on html. Can i sit it some other day i sent you an email also to let you know.

Regards
Laura Hickey