Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SOFT6008 Assignment Deadline

The deadline for the assignment is 1000 this morning. However for practical reasons it will be closer to 1200 by the time I capture the state of the dropboxes. I will post a note to the blog once I have done that. Students may continue to work until the last minute if they need to.

Students who submit late will have the standard -10% penalty applied. But this penalty is applied up to the first week. So if you miss the deadline today take the whole week to improve the work to try to make back the marks you lost.

A number of students asked for confirmation that I received their submission. If the dropbox was set up correctly there is no reason to believe that I did not get it. I asked students to set up the dropboxes months ago. There was plenty of time to test them between then and now. I don't plan to reply to each students. Students were welcome to view the contents of the folders in the labs. Many did. Many did not.

No comments: