Monday, February 2, 2015

SOFT7008 PHP Class 01.1

I introduced myself, but I had actually met most students before.

Only five students turned up and there wasn't a computer, so we didn't do a whole lot.

I emailed everyone in ITS2 and ITM2 about the module.

This is your recommended Free Choice module for this semester. This is a programming module.

You are free to choose a different free choice module, but it is very unlikely that you will find one that fits in with your timetable. If you are choosing a different one you should do so quickly.

The CRN for this module is in the e-mail I sent. Please register for it online.

The next class is Tuesday at 1400 in C169. Please attend.


This modules requires a web server and PHP server.  If you typically bring your laptop to college please bring it on Tuesday. Alternatively please bring a USB memory stick.

No comments: