Colin Manning Munster Technological University
Saturday, May 14, 2011
Computing Ethics essays
I have papers from C, M, & S.
If you submitted a paper and think I might not have got it please e-mail me so I can track it down.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Class Labels
COMP6021
COMP6023
COMP6032
COMP7002
COMP7004
COMP8035
COMP9039
LEGS8007
SOFT6002
SOFT6013
SOFT7008
Pages
SOFT7008 Avatars
Quick Links
Colin Manning Homepage
Thematic Labels
Intellectual Property
(51)
Digital Images
(35)
compression
(28)
colour
(23)
SEO
(11)
Digitization
(8)
Analytics
(7)
UDRP
(5)
libel
(5)
zombies
(5)
Unicode
(4)
video
(4)
hosting
(3)
privacy
(3)
blogs
(2)
Pageviews this month
Popular Posts this Week
SOFT6007 Class 12 WEB ITM
We looked at digital colour systems. HSB. RGB. Hex. Many student were unfamiliar with the Hexadecimal system. This rather cool...
SOFT6008 Tutorial
There will be a tutorial for students repeating SOFT6008 on Tuesday 19 June at 1000 in C128.
COM1-CMOD6001 35B & 36B
I demonstrated how TurnItIn works using a paper volunteered by a student. However he hadn't cheated enough to fully demonstrate how it w...
SOFT6008 No lecture tomorrow, but labs as usual
We won't have any lecture tomorrow at 1. I don't really have anything to add. We will have all the labs as usual though, so if you...
SOFT6008 Class 05.2 & 05.3 W
Students continued working on the credit card validation. Progress was slower than I had expected. I think students are struggling with go...
SOFT6008 Class 06.2 & 06.3
Students worked on coding checksum validations. Most are still working on the credit card. We will look at that in the lecture today.
SOFT6008 Recording of Exam Attendance
I was advised today by the head of department that I made a number of students uncomfortable last week when I used my mobile phone to record...
CMOD6001 Project Demonstrations
We will have project demonstrations on Friday morning of week 12 from 0930 to 1300. Students who may be unavailable at this time should let ...
CMOD6001 DNET/DCOM Class 14
I reminded students to check the URL for their blogs. I outlined some of the reasons I get students to keep blogs. I discussed some of the o...
SOFT6007 Lists tutorial
If you missed the class on lists or need a recap this video might help.
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2020
(36)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(2)
►
2019
(35)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
►
2018
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(157)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(3)
►
2016
(178)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(32)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(271)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(52)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(40)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(41)
►
2014
(331)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(53)
►
September
(33)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(72)
►
February
(63)
►
January
(9)
►
2013
(340)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(40)
►
March
(41)
►
February
(63)
►
January
(16)
►
2012
(399)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(76)
►
October
(94)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(66)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(9)
▼
2011
(392)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(102)
►
October
(94)
►
September
(56)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
▼
May
(7)
SOFT6008 Assignments
Computing Ethics essays
Computing Ethics paper
SOFT6008 Assignment 2 Extension
Computing Ethics Class 35 Canceled
Computing Ethics Class 34 Canceled
Computing Ethics Essay
►
April
(22)
►
March
(41)
►
February
(52)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(290)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(47)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(54)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(268)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(62)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(37)
►
2008
(134)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(21)
►
June
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment