Monday, April 23, 2012

SOFT6007 SOFT6008 Assignment Reviews

During the assignment review I will just ask you about your assignment and the design decisions that you made. If you didn't get everything working to your satisfaction, but feel like you know more than in reflected in your submission, the review is your chance to increase your mark. Conversely, however, if you are unable to explain well the code you wrote, it may have a negative impact on your mark. Not signing up for any meeting slot, will very seriously impact on your mark.

Those meetings will be in my office C123c.

If you are first on the list try to be there from 5 mins past.
Second on the list from 15 mins past. Third on the list from 30 mins past. Fourth on the list from 40 mins past.

They shouldn't take that long and are noting to worry about. If you didn't get everything done that you had liked, be prepared to draw attention to and example what you would have done.



 Recordings

I propose to record my meetings with each student and have these recordings form part of the assessment material.


Each student may:
Decline to have me make a recording.
In such cases my notes made during and immediately after the meeting will form part of the assessment material
Allow me to make a recording, but change his/her mind afterwards.
In such cases I will keep the recording for up to 24 hours in order to make notes. These notes will form part of the assessment material. The recording will be deleted.
Allow me to make a recording
The recording will form part of the assessment material.
All assessment material may be shared with members of the Module Exam Board (MEB) that awards the mark. In due course all the assessment material will be destroyed/deleted.

No comments: