Tuesday, October 16, 2012

COMP6023 Class 18

I spent the first half the class meeting with students and going through their blog posts for Week 04. I wanted make sure that students are clear on what is expected of them for the blog. I printed out each student's blog post for Week 04. Before class I corrected spelling and grammar and made notes on how each student could improve his mark. I met with each student individually, highlighted any issues, and outlined how each student might improved his mark for the blog.

Some students said they were not clear that the online course was a requirement for Week 04. I will look into that.

For the second half of the class we continued our look at intellectual property and started our discussion of patents. I'll try to finish up with intellectual property this week.

No comments: