Tuesday, February 3, 2015

COMP8035 Class 01.1 Introductions

The module descriptor for this module is here

I gave a handout that outlined very briefly what the assessment for this module is going to look like. I gave a handout from wired.com about Predictions for 2015. We looked at those to see if there were any ideas worth looking in to some more.

By the end of Week 02 student will post to their blogs a list of 5 relevant twitter feeds worth following for this module and a brief description of what to expect from each feed.

I asked students sign-up to use Delicious.com and to tag pages relevant to this module with CIT-COMP8035

I will maintain a page of resources for this module and add to it from time to time.

I spent the bulk of the class discussing what the Written Report will look like.

No comments: