Colin Manning Munster Technological University
Tuesday, March 10, 2020
COMP7004 Class 07.1
We continued our look at the GDPR. We spent a lot of time discussing the right to be forgotten.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Class Labels
COMP6021
COMP6023
COMP6032
COMP7002
COMP7004
COMP8035
COMP9039
LEGS8007
SOFT6002
SOFT6013
SOFT7008
Pages
SOFT7008 Avatars
Quick Links
Colin Manning Homepage
Thematic Labels
Intellectual Property
(51)
Digital Images
(35)
compression
(28)
colour
(23)
SEO
(11)
Digitization
(8)
Analytics
(7)
UDRP
(5)
libel
(5)
zombies
(5)
Unicode
(4)
video
(4)
hosting
(3)
privacy
(3)
blogs
(2)
Pageviews this month
Popular Posts this Week
SOFT6008 Book Recommendations
I recommend students buy one of these books. Javascript in Easy Steps by Mike McGrath 9781840785708 €15.55 at Easons £8.79 at A...
COMP6032 Class 04.1
I postponed the exam that was scheduled for today. Nobody seemed to mind. I'll get back you all about that. I gave a presentation on h...
Connected Blog to Google+
I connected my blog and my Google+ account today. Now I can write a blog post as usual and share it with the relevant people in Google+. Tha...
BBADM3 Web Apps Essay Submissions
So far I have some submissions from Flynn, Caitriona O Connor, Barra O Connor, Barra Patricia E., O Brien Michelle C., Murray osborne,...
COMP8035 Classes 11.1 & 11.2
I gave back some of the papers I have received (late) with some comments. The comments weren't as thorough as on some others, but we are...
Web Publishing 34
We had a lab instead of a lecture. The sites seem to be taking shape. Although I've really only see three. Students seem to be under a b...
SOFT6007 Class 08 Lab A
I gave back the exam scripts and results form the exam earlier in the week. That was a reality check for students and for me. Students wor...
COMP6021 Class 11 Unicode Lab
the one with the text files I asked students to download a English-language book, paste it into Notepad, and save it using each of the fo...
COMP8035 Class 02.1
I asked students to decide on a topic for the research paper and to write a short introduction to the topic find 5 sources on the topic ...
COMP6023 DWEB1 Class 03 & 04 Lab
Students signed up for Google+ added me to a circle signed up for blogger.com set up a blog modified the default settings signed up f...
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2020
(36)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(14)
▼
March
(8)
C Prob lab
Physcial Computing Lab
COMP7004 Meeting
COMP7004 Update
COMP7004 Class 07.2 & 07.3
COMP7004 Class 07.1
COMP7004 Class 06.2 &06.3
COMP7004 Class 06.1
►
February
(10)
►
January
(2)
►
2019
(35)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
►
2018
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(157)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(3)
►
2016
(178)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(32)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(271)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(52)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(40)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(41)
►
2014
(331)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(53)
►
September
(33)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(72)
►
February
(63)
►
January
(9)
►
2013
(340)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(40)
►
March
(41)
►
February
(63)
►
January
(16)
►
2012
(399)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(76)
►
October
(94)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(66)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(392)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(102)
►
October
(94)
►
September
(56)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(41)
►
February
(52)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(290)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(47)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(54)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(268)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(62)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(37)
►
2008
(134)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(21)
►
June
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment