Colin Manning Munster Technological University
Monday, April 27, 2020
Physical Computing Lab 1000-1200
I stayed online from 0930-1205 but no body joined the meeting. I didn't get any sense from TikerCad how many people were working on the lab.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Class Labels
COMP6021
COMP6023
COMP6032
COMP7002
COMP7004
COMP8035
COMP9039
LEGS8007
SOFT6002
SOFT6013
SOFT7008
Pages
SOFT7008 Avatars
Quick Links
Colin Manning Homepage
Thematic Labels
Intellectual Property
(51)
Digital Images
(35)
compression
(28)
colour
(23)
SEO
(11)
Digitization
(8)
Analytics
(7)
UDRP
(5)
libel
(5)
zombies
(5)
Unicode
(4)
video
(4)
hosting
(3)
privacy
(3)
blogs
(2)
Pageviews this month
Popular Posts this Week
SOFT6007 Class 12 WEB ITM
We looked at digital colour systems. HSB. RGB. Hex. Many student were unfamiliar with the Hexadecimal system. This rather cool...
COMP8035 Schedule
For you to be on schedule you should have a draft of you essay completed by the end of the month. Please send it on to me, when you have i...
COM1-CMOD6001 35B & 36B
I demonstrated how TurnItIn works using a paper volunteered by a student. However he hadn't cheated enough to fully demonstrate how it w...
SOFT6008 No lecture tomorrow, but labs as usual
We won't have any lecture tomorrow at 1. I don't really have anything to add. We will have all the labs as usual though, so if you...
CMOD6001 DNET/DCOM Class 14
I reminded students to check the URL for their blogs. I outlined some of the reasons I get students to keep blogs. I discussed some of the o...
C Prob lab
MS Teams meeting 1400-1600 I invited way more students than are I my lab group. But I didn't want to miss anyone. I think I invited all...
SOFT6008 Tutorial
There will be a tutorial for students repeating SOFT6008 on Tuesday 19 June at 1000 in C128.
SOFT6008 Class 06.2 & 06.3
Students worked on coding checksum validations. Most are still working on the credit card. We will look at that in the lecture today.
SOFT6008 Class 04.2 & 04.3 B
I asked student to start coding up the Luhn algorithm for check sum calculations. It was slow going. But we will look at it again in the nex...
CMOD6001 ITS/ITM
On Tuesday last half of the class went through their job assignments. I attempted to do the other half of the class on Monday but students ...
Blog Archive
►
2021
(1)
►
November
(1)
▼
2020
(36)
►
May
(2)
▼
April
(14)
COMP7004 Class 1400-1500
C Programming Lab 1400-1600
Physical Computing Lab 1000-1200
C programing support 1100-1200
C programing support 0900-1100
Programming (Python) meetings
COMP7004 Meeting about Essay
COMP7004 Debate
COMP7004 Debate 1400-1500
C Programming Lab 1400-1600
Physical Computing Lab 08
C Programming lab
COMP7004 Lectures
COMP7004 Lectures
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(2)
►
2019
(35)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(12)
►
January
(4)
►
2018
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(1)
►
2017
(157)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(22)
►
October
(21)
►
September
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(38)
►
February
(33)
►
January
(3)
►
2016
(178)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(38)
►
October
(29)
►
September
(32)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(18)
►
February
(30)
►
January
(1)
►
2015
(271)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(52)
►
October
(54)
►
September
(40)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(26)
►
March
(40)
►
February
(41)
►
2014
(331)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(53)
►
September
(33)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(72)
►
February
(63)
►
January
(9)
►
2013
(340)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(53)
►
October
(56)
►
September
(45)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(40)
►
March
(41)
►
February
(63)
►
January
(16)
►
2012
(399)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(76)
►
October
(94)
►
September
(35)
►
August
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(37)
►
March
(66)
►
February
(66)
►
January
(9)
►
2011
(392)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(102)
►
October
(94)
►
September
(56)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(41)
►
February
(52)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(290)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(37)
►
October
(47)
►
September
(28)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(41)
►
March
(54)
►
February
(57)
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(268)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(62)
►
October
(61)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(24)
►
March
(46)
►
February
(37)
►
2008
(134)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(49)
►
October
(44)
►
September
(21)
►
June
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment