Friday, February 26, 2016

COMP6023 Blogs

I had a look at the blogs this even and where I noticed something that needed attention, I left a comment.  However even if I didn't leave a comment for, you should check your blog post.

A number of students are behind schedule.

The next time I look at the blogs, it will be to assign them a mark.

Some comments I made:
  • you are a bit behind schedule.
  • why does the font change? 
  • what's the yellow highlighting about?
  • See the notes on the blog about the common mistakes
  • you may need to fix the dates
  • perhaps you could put the movie title in the heading
  • does the first paragraph really say anything?
  • There's no need to introduce yourself at the start of the post.
  • some of the usage here is incorrect. you may need to get a native English speaker to read your posts
  • Don't have all the text centered.
  • Watch the tense. Are you writing in the past tense or the present

No comments: