Friday, December 5, 2008

COM1-CMOD6001 Who goes there?

Please identify yourselves. I have all the murder mystery games now ready to correct, but I don't know which belongs to which students. There don't seem to be any names on them.

The sooner I get that information the sooner you'll get the marks.

Colin M

[Thanks for that guys. Although I've since been told that I am not allowed to give out the results of the final assessment. So it means ye won't get them any quicker for helping me out.]

5 comments:

... said...

The "Who Killed Freddie Mcnamara" Game:
Team Right Now:
Jessica Murphy
Jennifer Heaphy
Chris Maxwell
Paddy Shaw
Mike Cashman

Anonymous said...

'Detective Academy' was created by Team Matlock

Michael Kane
Lucas Vacek
Patrick O Neil
Kenneth Hynes

Colm said...

"Solve the Mysterious Murder at the Howard Estate" created by Black Socks

* Alex Hanley
* Colm Luttrell
* Ilija Pasic
* Yusuf

Unknown said...

Not to sure if you know but our game is team: Silent Assassins. Murder at Stillwood Meadows...

Team:

Deana Hurley
Ronan Ellard
Ben Livesey
Aisling I Sullivan

roy deasy said...

murder inc
roy deasy
ailis dwyer
hugh desmond
chris collins