Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Web Publishing Results

Here are the results for the CA elements completed so far. I am sorry that they took so long. Dealing with plagiarism is a tricky business and this caused some delays.

The essay is worth 40%. The exam is worth 30%. The (yet to be decided) project is worth 30%.

All the results listed in the table are out of 100%.

Some students got zero for their essay because I believe that significant portions of their work was copied and pasted from various websites. I received submissions from all students to there is no need to contact me to make sure I got yours. Some students took up the offer to resubmit but didn't take it seriously. Those C & V keys were just too tempting.

Some students got low marks for the essay because some very small portions were lifted from the web, or because they were late.

The results are here indexed by the last 4 digits of ID number.

No comments: