Thursday, February 4, 2010

SOFT6007 Class 02 B

I told students that they need to continue with the blogs they started last semester. Students who don't have blogs should start one and send me the URL.

I told students that my blog is colinmcit.blogspot.com, but of course you know that if you are reading this :-)

I showed students where to find online classes using iTunes. I asked students to have worked trhough Class 02 and Class 03 before out next class together.

We looked again at the example from last class and typed it up in notepad to see it in the browser. We saw how to add a link to a page.

This lab group is full. A number of machine weren't working so students had to share. If you would like to vonunteer to move from Group B to Group A just for this lab class, please let me know. A few students had finished working for the day, so I asked them to give up their machines and leave.

No comments: