Wednesday, November 26, 2008

COM1 CMOD6001 Results

I have put some CA results online.

The first column is the last 4 digits of the student ID number. Where there are 3 digits there should be a zero in front.

The blanks represent gaps in the data that I have. Some gaps are easily explained (e.g. students who joined the course late for example). Others may be missing information.

If there is a blank entry for you please contact me letting me know what the story is. If you didn't submit, for example, that information will allow me to stop looking.

The 2nd column is the marks (out of 5) for the job & modules exercise. The 3rd column has the marks (out of 5) for the blogs. The 4th column has the marks (out of 100) for the presentations.

The publication of the essay marks will be delayed slightly.

No comments: