Monday, November 10, 2008

COM1-CMOD6001 27AB & 28AB

Presentations were this morning. We used the programming time slot too. That will have to be paid back at some stage before the end of the semester.

I was disappointed with the quality of the presentations in general. With a few exceptions, it didn't seem like a lot of preparation had gone in to them. I was also disappointed by the lack of respect students showed for their colleagues. Maybe that makes me old fashioned.

In general I expect that few people will get less than a pass mark for the presnetation assessment component. But few will get very good marks either.

If it is practical I will make the video and audio files available.

This leaves only the murder mystery assessment. I have not seem much evidence so far that students are taking this very seriously. But hopefully in the next few weeks the situation will improve.

1 comment:

lukasek said...

I think it would be not only interesting but also useful (for me certainly) to release at least the audio record.