Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CMOD6001 COM, DNET, DCOM, DWEB Blogs

Tonight I spent a good while reading student blogs. I had planned to read all the first year blogs, but guess what? If you open up 100 webpages all at a time your machine gets really slow. I should have expected that. So maybe I'll check out the other classes another day.

I noticed that a some students have very short posts. It annoyed me though to see so many people using lower case i for the first person. I thought I totally made that point very forcefully. Oh well.

topsecretgovernmentsecrets.blogspot.com can only be read by the people who wrote it. Ironic, but not much use.

Some students have colour schemes that make it really hard for old people like me to read.

I left a load of comments but they didn't seem to appear on the pages at all. If people didn't get them I'll be annoyed 'cause that means I was wasting my time. I could have been watching TV or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't leave comments either when I'm using Firefox. Chrome works though, give that a try.