Monday, October 24, 2011

CMOD6001 COM Lab B

I asked students to take a look at the breakdown of the assesments and the schedule. I will provide more detail on the game assignment in class during the week.

I asked students to enroll for this class at turnitin.com

I met with the groups for a progress update

Group E
  • 2/4 students present
  • told me everything is going OK
  • I reminded them to update the blog so that it reflects what's actually going on. From the blogs it looks like nothing is happening. But in reality everything is fine.

Group F
  • 3/5 students present
  • blogs needs to be fixed. It can't be read. Changing the design template will probably correct this. The students who were present couldn't fix it because they don't have admin rights
  • There are issues with one of the mmebrs of this group. I recommened that the members present today have a meeting to discuss it. But they wanted to wait for the 4th member to be present. This should probably be sorted very soon.

Group D
  • 4/4 present
  • told me everything is going fine


Group C
  • 4/4present
  • told me everything is going fine
  • advised them to keep blog up to date to reflecting what's going on

No comments: