Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CMOD6001 DNET/DCOM

I gave out the results for Assignment 1. Students who feel they didn't get an appropriate are welcome to ask for a re-check.

I gave out a handout on academic writing. We will discuss this in the next class.

Group CA will probably be disbanded tomorrow morning. There may be some other moves also. Tomorrow morning's class is the last opportunity students will have to reorganize groups before the presentation. People had better be in or out by then.

Once group showed me what they had in mind for the QR Game and I completely shot them down. I did my best to be gentle.

I reminded students that for the presentation they will have to attend all classes in which the presentations are happening, and that they will have to be present for all the presentations. They will not be permitted to leave early.

No comments: