Friday, November 4, 2011

CMOD6001 DNET/DCOM

I asked any groups that had their presentations ready to copy them to my machine. None had. I guess that means the groups won't get much time to practice before the presentation.

I told students they could use my laptop or bring their own. I reminded them again that they must attend all the CIT classes next week. I reminded them that failure to turn up and leave on time to all CMOD6001 classes nest week would result in them getting a very low mark for the presentation and it will affect the mark of the group. Attending other students presentations is a minimum requirement for the presentation assignment.



Wed at 1700 is first possible presentation session. Students need to be good to go by then

Group CA
Only one students in his group. And he wasn't in

Group CB
0/4 students in



Group CD
3/4 students in
presentation:
plan to merge slides on Monday
we discussed what will happen if one student misses any of the presentation sessions and how it will affect the group's mark
game:
we spent a long time discussing the groups plans for the game. I shot down a few ideas and we developed a few others. There are lots of options and possibilities.



Group CE
0/3 students in




Group NA
3/4 students in
presentation:
presentation slides just need to be merged
plan to practice next week
please send me the slides as soon as they are done
game:
gone back to the drawing board. no major developments


Group NB
3/4 students in (3/3)
presentation:
problem with 1 student in the group. He as done nothing yet and not made his intentions clear. I removed him from the group.
research complete
slides still need to be done
game:
still brain storming


Group NC
Nobody in

No comments: